amebix in a sentence
- Amebix were also interested in various forms of mysticism and Gnosticism.
- They take their name from the Amebix song of the same name.
- Amebix and Antisect are often located as the originators of crust punk.
- On 9 March 2008 Amebix reissued their last album " Redux"
- The all music guide entries for amebix and nausea also mention their influence on crust.
- According to The Baron's Myspace page, Amebix have reformed as of February 2008.
- It was around this time that the band began to refer to themselves as'Amebix '.
- According to an interview with lead singer and bassist Rob Miller, Amebix refers to the amoeba.
- While the term was first associated with Hellbastard, Amebix have been described as the originators of the style.
- Clive B and drummer Andy " Billy Jug " left the band and Martin became Amebix'new drummer.
- It's difficult to see amebix in a sentence .
- The band also played several gigs at The Mermaid public house in Birmingham with the likes of Napalm Death, Heresy, Amebix.
- ""'Winter "'" is the second release by the crust punk band Amebix, released during their original run.
- Taking their influence from UK bands such as Discharge and Amebix, Misery blended dark and heavy hardcore with an influential anti-authority political stand that.
- In turn, the band not only used the label to release their own material, but gave opportunities to like-minded The System, Amebix and Antisect.
- Over the years they have had a large roster of guests including members of Hawkwind, Sigh, Amebix, Mael Mordha, Taake, and an actual Rabbi.
- ""'Who's the Enemy " "'is an extended play and the first studio release overall by the British crust punk band Amebix.
- The song was written in response and somewhat in honor to Martin ( previous Amebix drummer ) for being diagnosed with " paranoid schizophrenia " and being institutionalized without choice by his parents.
- Formed as " The Band with No Name ", Amebix's original run was from 1978 to 1987, during which time they released three EPs and two full-length LPs.
- The album was recorded in 2009 after original Amebix members Rob and Stig met with drummer Roy Mayorga ( Stone Sour, Soulfly, Nausea ) to record some songs for a documentary about the band.
- The band began to develop a musical style which blended elements of post-punk ( particularly Killing Joke and Amebix ), heavy hardcore punk in the vein of Possessed and black metal group Celtic Frost ).
- More Sentences： 1 2
How can I put and write and define amebix in a sentence and how is the word amebix used in a sentence and examples? amebix造句, amebix造句, 用amebix造句, amebix meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.