aluminum jacket in a sentence
- Workman's bullets were cased in an aluminum jacket.
- Each record is encased in a protective aluminum jacket along with a cartridge and a needle.
- The faulty component is the reflector, a graphite ring enclosed in an aluminum jacket that looks like the drum of a washing machine.
- Cylindrical uranium slugs with aluminum jackets would be pushed through channels through the reactor and drop out the other side into a cooling pond.
- It also had a bevel gear drive, side entrance, removable tonneau and was air-cooled via a rotary supercharger which forced air through aluminum jackets surrounding the cylinders.
- It's essentially copper wire wrapped in a flexible steel or aluminum jacket that snakes its ways through the walls, floors, and ceilings of offices, hotels, and other commercial buildings.
"aluminum interconnect" in a sentence, "aluminum interconnections" in a sentence, "aluminum ion" in a sentence, "aluminum isopropoxide" in a sentence, "aluminum isotope" in a sentence, "aluminum killed steel" in a sentence, "aluminum lake" in a sentence, "aluminum lead" in a sentence, "aluminum leaf" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define aluminum jacket in a sentence and how is the word aluminum jacket used in a sentence and examples? 用aluminum jacket造句, 用aluminum jacket造句, 用aluminum jacket造句, aluminum jacket meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.