aluminum ingot in a sentence
- The V-6 engines will be built from recycled aluminum ingots, he added.
- This was offset by lower can sheet sales and lower prices for aluminum ingot, analysts said.
- A second factor was an A $ 29 million increase in revenue from trading aluminum ingot.
- Fourth-quarter aluminum ingot prices on the London Metal Exchange fell 13 percent from a year earlier.
- Primary aluminum ingot is used to make finished products such as auto parts and construction materials.
- Alcan produces aluminum ingot from its smelter at Kurri Kurri in the Hunter Valley, northwest of Sydney.
- Then, " the Russian government stopped dumping aluminum ingots on the market, and the demand went up,"
- Alcan produces aluminum ingot from its smelter at Kurri Kurri in the Hunter Valley, north-west of Sydney.
- Aluminum ingot prices have declined steadily since January of 1995, from 99 cents a pound to 62 cents.
- Aluminum ingot prices were down in the quarter, but prices for other products look like they held beautifully.
- Reynolds Metals'products include beverage cans, foil and plastic wrap, aluminum ingot and sheet, wheels and other automotive components.
- Prices for aluminum ingots skyrocketed by about 40 percent this year, due in large measure to international economics.
- Just as you wouldn't put aluminum ingots into an iron furnace, you can't make muffins in a bread maker.
- The company said the increase in profit was the result of higher prices for alumina, aluminum ingot and rolled products.
- Alcoa of Australia said the increase in profit was the result of higher prices for alumina, aluminum ingot and rolled products.
- Alcoa's average third-quarter selling price for aluminum ingot rose to 75 cents a pound from 71 cents in the year-ago quarter.
- But, that revenue will be heavily from packaging, construction, wheels and primary aluminum ingots, the businesses that have historically been Reynolds'best.
- Most planes met an undignified end in portable smelters which were brought there to melt down the warplanes into aluminum ingots.
- The average selling price for aluminum ingot was off by a penny, falling to 76 cents a pound from 77 cents.
- Trans-World Group, a privately owned company based in London, is already the largest seller of aluminum ingots, the bulk form of processed aluminum.
"aluminum hydroxide precipitate" in a sentence, "aluminum hydroxides" in a sentence, "aluminum hypothesis" in a sentence, "aluminum industries" in a sentence, "aluminum industry" in a sentence, "aluminum ingots" in a sentence, "aluminum interconnect" in a sentence, "aluminum interconnections" in a sentence, "aluminum ion" in a sentence,