alloys in a sentence
- It has always been an alloy of journalism and show business.
- In essence the metals are glued together with the solder alloy.
- Ford is the biggest user of aluminum alloys in the world.
- Carbon and alloy fitting and flanges . . . . 13 percent
- These alloys are extremely hard to use in the manufacturing process.
- Caltech researchers are trying to create alloys consisting of cheaper metals.
- Other arsenic alloys include the II-V semiconductor cadmium arsenide.
- Intermetallic compounds are alloys with a defined stoichiometry and crystal structure.
- Today, almost 90 % of all brass alloys are recycled.
- Sulfuric acid is a notable exception because intermetallic phases and alloys.
- It's difficult to see alloys in a sentence .
- Such alloys usually have a silver content of 8 10 %.
- Copper alloys with larger concentrations of lead are used in bearings.
- Kamacite and taenite are naturally occurring alloys of iron and nickel.
- :* 200 Series austenitic chromium-nickel-manganese alloys.
- This had the advantage of making the alloy solidify more slowly.
- The alloy used was Britannia silver ( millesimal fineness 958 ).
- Common casting metals are aluminum, magnesium, and copper alloys.
- Germanium forms many alloys, most importantly with the coinage metals.
- Silicon can form alloys with metals such as iron and copper.
- It can form alloys with metals such as aluminium and gold.
How can I put and write and define alloys in a sentence and how is the word alloys used in a sentence and examples? alloys造句, alloys造句, 用alloys造句, alloys meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.