allowed to be free in a sentence
- The two were allowed to be free pending appeal, a common practice in Italy.
- When being with Naraku, or with the Band of Seven, Kohaku was allowed to be free-willed.
- Exasperated, the Network abandons the invasion after Gary manages to belligerently argue that humans should be allowed to be free.
- When they arrive at the farm they are released from the wooden box and allowed to be free in their rural environment.
- According to the 1992 cable act, operators that face " effective competition " are allowed to be freed from the FCC's rate rules.
- Then, John heard about a special badge that all African Americans had to produce in order to prove they were allowed to be free.
- While acknowledging Sandusky's " positive work, " Cleland called him a " dangerous " child molester who should never be allowed to be free again.
- He said it must still be determined whether Graf would be allowed to be freed after serving two-thirds of his sentence counting time already served, or whether it would be otherwise.
- Slaves who are brought to Texas are to remain slaves as property of the one who brought them in and they are not allowed to be freed by their owner without consent of Congress.
- The king then plans an excursion aimed at drawing out Ji-hwan and Shi-young ( who we are made to understand was allowed to be freed by Ji-hwan in disguise under Gyu-yup's watch ) into the open where they are meant to be killed.
- It's difficult to see allowed to be free in a sentence .
- Not more than a paragraph or two should be concentrated on political violence-it just opens the door for extremists to make antisemitic comments about Jews, about whether or not it is the capital ( which is a fact on the ground ) and whether or not Israelis should be allowed to be free in their country and write about their cities in wikipedia.
How can I put and write and define allowed to be free in a sentence and how is the word allowed to be free used in a sentence and examples? 用allowed to be free造句, 用allowed to be free造句, 用allowed to be free造句, allowed to be free meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.