algal in a sentence
- Then there are those persistent algal blooms in the western bay.
- The big algal bloom just sucked up all of the oxygen.
- It also leads to toxic algal blooms and threatens marine life.
- In many cases, algal metabolism is sensitive to various pollutants.
- Chlorarachniophytes replaced their original red algal endosymbiont with a green alga.
- Glaucophyte algal chloroplasts have a peptidoglycan layer between the chloroplast membranes.
- Not all algal blooms are dense enough to cause water discolouration.
- The potential for nuisance algal blooms on Schoodic Lake is low.
- DOC may also be released into the environment by algal cells.
- These sand grains rupture diatoms and other algal cells during digestion.
- It's difficult to see algal in a sentence .
- However, some algal taxa are still classified within the genus.
- The orange coloration results from carotenoid pigments in the algal cells.
- She received international recognition for her detailed and delicate algal illustrations.
- Lighting should be bright to encourage algal growth in the aquarium.
- Barrett said the shells and algal seaweed beds were both major finds.
- This creates a sheltered environment for bacterial and algal colonies.
- Algal life is widespread and very diverse under the ocean.
- This can cause a complete regime shift from seagrass to algal dominance.
- There is substantial diversity in pyrenoid morphology and ultrastructure between algal species.
- Especially diverse algal communities are found immediately adjacent to La Perouse Pinnacle.
How can I put and write and define algal in a sentence
and how is the word algal used in a sentence and examples? algal造句
, algal meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.