algal biomass in a sentence
- Alien marine fishes deplete algal biomass in the eastern Mediterranean.
- The changes in oxygenation are considered consistent with measurements of higher algal biomass and productivity.
- Boeing is joining other aviation-related members in the Algal Biomass Organization ( ABO ).
- The phytoplankton generally maintained reasonable water quality and converted on average over half the waste nitrogen into algal biomass.
- According to the head of the Algal Biomass Organization, algae fuel can reach price parity with oil in 2018 if granted production tax credits.
- Although the algal biomass produced by the process consists of proteins, lipids and carbohydrates which could be used to produce a variety of products, GFT seems to be focusing on biofuel products.
- If the algal biomass in a lake or other water body reaches too high a concentration ( say > 80 TI ), massive fish die-offs may occur as decomposing biomass deoxygenates the water.
- The total algal biomass ( as measured in micrograms of chlorophyll per square centimeter ) in the creek as of 2006 ranged from 0.9 to 3.81, with an average of 2.07.
- However, as NASA helpfully point out : " " The most difficult problem in using algae as food is the conversion of algal biomass into products that a space crew could actually eat over a long period of time . ""
- The decaying algal biomass depletes the oxygen in the pond water because it blocks out the sun and pollutes it with organic and inorganic solutes ( such as ammonium ions ), which can ( and frequently do ) lead to massive loss of fish.
- It's difficult to see algal biomass in a sentence .
- Bio CCS Algal Synthesis test facilities were being trialed at Australia's three largest coal-fired power stations ( Tarong, Queensland; Eraring, NSW; Loy Yang, Victoria ) using piped pre-emission smokestack ( and other greenhouse gases ) as feedstock to grow oil-rich algal biomass in enclosed membranes for the production of plastics, transport fuel and nutritious animal feed.
"algal accretionary" in a sentence, "algal accretionary grain" in a sentence, "algal anchor stone" in a sentence, "algal ball" in a sentence, "algal biofuel" in a sentence, "algal biomass organization" in a sentence, "algal bloom" in a sentence, "algal blooms" in a sentence, "algal bound sand flat" in a sentence,