alalia in a sentence
- The Postal Service confiscates their recording equipment and send Alalia and Fratt away in despair.
- Hiding behind a corner and out of view, Echsenfriedl tells Alalia and Fratt about his life.
- Around 540 BC, the Battle of Alalia led to a new distribution of power in the western Mediterranean.
- Around 540 BC, the Battle of Alalia led to a new distribution of power in the western Mediterranean Sea.
- Alalia and Fratt have to blast their way out and manage to escape before they end up as a sacrifice.
- Alalia and Fratt, with the guidance of Ayn, finally reach their destination and prepare for the live broadcast.
- Echsenfriedl hires Alalia and Fratt as his crew to build a new media empire based on his marvelous new technologies.
- Between 540 and 535 BC, a Carthaginian-Etruscan alliance had expelled the Greeks from Corsica after the Battle of Alalia.
- "' Alalia "'is a disorder that refers to a delay in the development of speaking abilities in children.
- Not yet aware of the danger they are putting themselves in, Alalia and Fratt start broadcasting and begin their quest through the lair, following Ayn of Raik?
- It's difficult to see alalia in a sentence .
- Alalia sees that Heinz has the equipment that the Postal Service took from them and she trades it back by helping the group to get their useless electronics working again.
- In 546 BC, Phocaeans fleeing from Persian invasion established Alalia in Corsica ( Greeks had settled there since 562 BC ), and began preying on Etruscan and Punic commerce.
- Fratt is very skeptical of leaving the safety of the Mega City, but Alalia is a huge fan of Echsenfriedl and has investigated into his hiding place on earlier occasions.
- Pj鰈k sends off Alalia and Fratt equipped with a broadcasting vehicle ( a wheelbarrow full of recording equipment ) to live broadcast the interview with Echsenfriedl on tele-o-vision.
- The films ends with Alalia and Fratt live broadcasting a lynch mob of book-burning nerds, who are the fervent supporters of Echsenfriedl's New World Order of technological dominance.
- Fratt Aigner, a seedy journalist, and Alalia Grundschober, a nerdy technician, live and work in Mega City Schwechat : the biggest semi-urban sprawl in the foothills of what remained of the Alps.
- He gives Alalia and Fratt the task to venture into the depths of Niederpr鰈l and conduct a tele-o-vision interview with Echsenfriedl; a mythical genius that has a large fan base among the nerds.
- Caere appears for the first time in documented history in 540 BC concerning the Battle of Alalia in which captured prisoners were stoned to death in the city, an act that was later attributed as the cause of an ensuing plague.
- Rams were first recorded in use at the battle of Alalia in 535 BC . There is evidence available to suggest that it existed much earlier, probably even before the 8th century BC . They appear first on stylized images found on Greek pottery and jewelry and on Assyrian reliefs and paintings.
- Although a Punic-Etruscan fleet of 120 ships was defeated by a Greek force of Phocaean ships in the naval Battle of Alalia between 540 BC and 535 BC, and Carthage lost two more major naval battles with Massalia, it still managed to close the Strait of Gibraltar to Greek shipping and thus contained the Greek expansion in Spain by 480 BC.
- More Sentences： 1 2
How can I put and write and define alalia in a sentence and how is the word alalia used in a sentence and examples? alalia造句, alalia造句, 用alalia造句, alalia meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.