aksaray in a sentence
- The city and surroundings of Aksaray thrived in the Turkish periods.
- The breed originated from the central Anatolian city of Aksaray, Turkey.
- Also the 3, 000m volcano Mount Hasan stands between Aksaray and Nide.
- The Anatolian Seljuk Sultanate they founded left important landmarks in and around Aksaray.
- Some Ta _ p1nar residents work in the light industry of nearby Aksaray.
- It is at . The distance to G鼁elyurt is and to Aksaray is.
- Its distance to G鼁elyurt is and to Aksaray is.
- He completed his secondary education at Pertevniyal High School in Aksaray, Istanbul.
- The Kangal has thinner legs and body and the Aksaray has dropped lips.
- The museum is on the state highway connecting Aksaray to South Turkey at.
- It's difficult to see aksaray in a sentence .
- The provincial capital is the city of Aksaray.
- Today Aksaray is a rural, agricultural province, its people religious and conservative.
- She is a student of physical education at the vocational college of Aksaray University.
- Currently, she is studying at Aksaray University.
- He was born in Aksaray, where his father was running a pharmacy store.
- Currently, he is a student of physical education and sports at the Aksaray University.
- "' Belis1rma "'is a village in G鼁elyurt district of Aksaray Province.
- He is known from Hieroglyphic Luwian inscriptions from Kizilda, Karada, and Burunkaya near Aksaray.
- Eighteen people were slightly injured during the collapse in the commercial district of Aksaray, authorities said.
- It is situated at about from the province seat of Aksaray and near the town of G鼁elyurt.
How can I put and write and define aksaray in a sentence
and how is the word aksaray used in a sentence and examples? aksaray造句
, aksaray meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.