aither in a sentence
- They may be delivered to the pilot aither outomatically or on request.
- In the last third of the south frieze an unidentified young god, possibly Aither, is fighting.
- As he searches for the meaning to his cruel, difficult life, he will discover the deepest and darkest secrets of Novus Aither.
- :: : The name was used for the substance first in Latin as aether, which was derived from Greek word aither, from aithein which means to burn : ( from Collins Dictionary ).
- The Greek word " aither " derives from an Indo-European Adi, the Buddhic plane, the causal plane, and the monadic plane are also related to that of the etheric plane.
- The locks to Tartaros are fashioned in iron by Zeus, and might hence have been associated with his element of " aither ", and in bronze by Poseidon, which might indicate a link to water ( which was often conceived of as the " first matter " ).
- Not quite radical, Copernicus merely sought to simplify astronomy and achieve orbits of more perfect circles, stated by Aristotelian physics to be the intrinsic motion of Aristotle's fifth element the quintessence or universal essence known in Greek as " aither " for the English " pure air " that was the pure substance beyond the sublunary sphere, and thus was celestial entities'pure composition.
- And since celestial bodies exhibit perpetual, unaccelerated motion orbiting planet Earth in unchanging relations, Aristotle inferred that the fifth element, " aither ", that fills space and composes celestial bodies intrinsically moves in perpetual circles, the only constant motion between two points . ( An object traveling a straight line from point " A " to " B " and back must stop at either point before returning to the other .)
- The present day Arabic word for alcohol appears in The Qur'an ( in verse 37 : 47 ) as'D : HD al-! awl, properly meaning " spirit " or " demon ", in the sense of " the thing that gives the wine its headiness . " The term " ethanol " was invented 1838, modeled on German 鋞hyl ( Liebig ), from Greek aither ( see ether ), and hyle " stuff " . < ! --
- It's difficult to see aither in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define aither in a sentence
and how is the word aither used in a sentence and examples? aither造句
, aither meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.