airspeed in a sentence
- Pilot : Both of them ( airspeed indicators ) are wrong.
- Pull the airspeed ( reduce speed ), we will see.
- The ports monitor air pressure and help track altitude and airspeed.
- The airspeed will usually decrease slightly as a result of this.
- The aircraft was below the glideslope and below the desired airspeed.
- This error in indicated altitude and airspeed is called position error.
- As the aircraft descended to above ATL, its airspeed dropped.
- The Fw 190 was on its back, with little airspeed.
- The 757 has three airspeed indicators, each with a separate display.
- We kept that interval steady by flying at precise airspeeds.
- It's difficult to see airspeed in a sentence .
- He increased airspeed to 110 mph and soon saw the English coast.
- As airspeed increases, the system allows less and less rudder movement.
- Roman said the robot would be used to recover the airspeed indicators.
- He's having a hard time maintaining his airspeed.
- Launching a glider gives it the initial forward airspeed to start flying.
- So the aero engine project was abandoned in 1936, see Airspeed.
- Airspeed's most productive period was during the Second World War.
- Stalls depend only on angle of attack, not airspeed.
- Some airspeed indicators incorporate a slide rule mechanism to perform this calculation.
- Thrust varies with throttle setting, airspeed, altitude and air temperature.
How can I put and write and define airspeed in a sentence and how is the word airspeed used in a sentence and examples? airspeed造句, airspeed造句, 用airspeed造句, airspeed meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.