airspeed consul in a sentence
- It involved an Airspeed Consul ( registration : G-AHJX ).
- Cheetah 1932 7 cyl radial, 300-475 hp : Airspeed Consul, Envoy, Oxford, Queen Wasp, Viceroy.
- A twin-engined Airspeed Consul carried five passengers and two flight crew from Singapore to Penang, via Kuala Lumpur and Ipoh.
- The "'Airspeed Consul "'is a British light twin-engined airliner of the immediate post-war period.
- Bristol Cheetah 1932 7-cylinder radial, 300-475 hp . : Airspeed Consul, Envoy, Oxford, Queen Wasp, Viceroy.
- 14 June 1947, an Airspeed Consul, ( registration : G-AHMC ), operated by Westminster Airways crashed on landing at Jersey Airport.
- The airline's first flight was a chartered flight from the British Straits Settlement of Singapore to Kuala Lumpur on 2 April 1947 using an Airspeed Consul twin-engined aeroplane.
- Sungai Besi Airport was in use as a civilian airport long before 1957, with Malayan Airways Airspeed Consuls and DC3's flying in and out of the airport from the late 1940s.
- Since 1937, the predecessors of Singapore Airlines operated the Airspeed Consul, Boeing 707, Boeing 737, Bristol Britannia, Douglas DC-3, Lockheed L-1049 Super Constellation and the Vickers Viscount.
- Capt . Morton had built up a fleet of Airspeed Consul ( see heading image ) and De Havilland Dragon Rapide aircraft and these were supplemented by more modern de Havilland Dove piston airliners to operate regular charter flights.
- It's difficult to see airspeed consul in a sentence .
- The CAA and its predecessors have operated 49 aircraft of 13, primarily British, aircraft types including de Havilland Tiger Moths, Avro Ansons, Airspeed Consuls, Percival Princes, de Havilland Doves, Hawker Siddeley HS 748s and Hawker Siddeley HS 125s.
- The airline's first flight was a chartered flight from the British Straits Settlement of Singapore to Kuala Lumpur on 2 April 1947 using an Airspeed Consul twin-engined aircraft . Regular weekly scheduled flights quickly followed from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur, Ipoh and Penang from 1 May 1947 with the same aircraft type.
"airspeed" in a sentence, "airspeed ambassador" in a sentence, "airspeed aviation" in a sentence, "airspeed calibration" in a sentence, "airspeed computer" in a sentence, "airspeed control" in a sentence, "airspeed courier" in a sentence, "airspeed drop" in a sentence, "airspeed envoy" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define airspeed consul in a sentence and how is the word airspeed consul used in a sentence and examples? airspeed consul造句, airspeed consul造句, 用airspeed consul造句, airspeed consul meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.