airspeed ambassador in a sentence
- The next aircraft type was the pressurised Airspeed Ambassador.
- In January 1943 he joined Airspeed Ltd . as technical director and was responsible for the Airspeed Ambassador ( BEA Elizabethan ).
- The specification was therefore split in two, with the conventional piston design going to the eventual de Havilland Dove and Airspeed Ambassador.
- BEA operated the Viking until late 1954, when the last was displaced by the more modern and pressurised Airspeed Ambassador and Vickers Viscount.
- British propliners included the Airspeed Ambassador, Vickers Viking, and Handley Page Hermes, while the Canadair North Star was produced in Canada.
- The main beneficiaries of this exercise was the De Havilland factory which was producing Sea Venom and Sea Vixen jet fighters and Airspeed Ambassador twin piston engined airliners.
- In 1952, BEA took over service to London with an Airspeed Ambassador, which featured a Vickers Viscount 701 on their scheduled service from London to Rome and Athens.
- During World War II aircraft company Airspeed Ltd set up a design office at Fairmile Manor which designed the civil aircraft the Airspeed Ambassador before moving back to Portsmouth in the late 1940s.
- *1958 In the Munich air disaster, a British European Airways Airspeed Ambassador operating as Flight 609 crashes during takeoff from Munich-Riem Airport, killing 23 of 44, including eight Manchester United footballers.
- This led to a split into the IIA and IIB types, with the de Havilland Dove and Airspeed Ambassador filling the IIA requirement, and the Vickers AW . 55 Apollo filling IIB ( specification 8 / 46 ).
- It's difficult to see airspeed ambassador in a sentence .
- On 3 July 1968 Airspeed Ambassador registration " G-AMAD " of BKS Air Transport, crashed at London Heathrow Airport, damaging two parked Trident airliners as it cartwheeled into the incomplete London Heathrow Terminal 1, then under construction.
- Dan-Air's arrival at Gatwick in 1960 coincided with the entry into service of three former Butler Air Transport Airspeed Ambassadors, the airline's first One-Elevens assumed the bulk of these operations towards the end of the decade.
- At the end of the war, Butler registered Butler Air Transport Pty Ltd as a public company, that became the most successful airline in New South Wales, operating three Douglas DC-3s, Avro Ansons, De Havilland Herons and three Airspeed Ambassadors.
How can I put and write and define airspeed ambassador in a sentence and how is the word airspeed ambassador used in a sentence and examples? airspeed ambassador造句, airspeed ambassador造句, 用airspeed ambassador造句, airspeed ambassador meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.