airline captain in a sentence
- Being a former Eastern Airlines captain, Alex likes navigational challenges.
- Twenty years later, my husband the airline captain, corrected me.
- Being an airlines captain and former Olympic luger isn't enough.
- The authority of the airline captain is like law on that point.
- This licence is required in order to be a professional airline captain.
- He has one brother, Stephan, who is an airline captain.
- He was also an airline captain at Midwest Connect Airlines.
- James Murphy, a retired airline captain, is running as an Independent.
- One veteran American Airlines captain described this week as " unpleasant ."
- Airline captains'uniform caps usually will have a braid pattern on the bill.
- It's difficult to see airline captain in a sentence .
- Upon retiring from the military, she became the first Latina commercial airline captain.
- Professions from airline captains to physician are represented, as are various ages and races.
- In 1976, she became the first woman US airline captain, flying a Twin Otter.
- The airline captain's trial and felony conviction made for international headlines and Jay Leno jokes.
- I share a letter from John McElhaney of Daphne, Ala ., a retired Eastern Airlines captain:
- Hanks starred as airline captain Chesley Sullenberger in Clint Eastwood's " The Circle ".
- Many of those students are beginning to retire now from positions as airline captains, corporate pilots and flight instructors.
- After her crowning at the age of 18, Zohra Daoud married Mohammad Daoud, a trained commercial airline captain.
- Besides trying to improve his golf swing, the American Airlines captain is wondering what to do with his 247 acres.
- She also held the rank of airline captain, which made her a member of an even smaller band of women.
"airline booking ploys" in a sentence, "airline business" in a sentence, "airline businesses" in a sentence, "airline call sign" in a sentence, "airline capacity" in a sentence, "airline caterer" in a sentence, "airline catering" in a sentence, "airline certificate" in a sentence, "airline chicken" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define airline captain in a sentence and how is the word airline captain used in a sentence and examples? airline captain造句, airline captain造句, 用airline captain造句, airline captain meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.