airline capacity in a sentence
- As a result, airline capacity grew only 2 . 9 percent last year.
- As a result, airline capacity grew only 2.9 percent last year.
- The agreement also permits pricing freedom and unlimited airline capacity.
- Parsons said that fare increases could be attributed to more than tighter airline capacity and a healthy economy.
- The new pact would lift restrictions on routes, frequency, airline capacity and destinations for airlines of both countries.
- The pact signed Tuesday lifts restrictions on routes, frequency, airline capacity and destinations for airlines of both countries.
- "There are some very attractive markets where airline capacity has been cut 30 percent or more, " he said.
- As a result, China's official media reported Monday, the authorities are taking several steps to limit growth in airline capacity.
- Also, rebookings of passengers whose flights were canceled Tuesday and today may tax airline capacity over the next several days.
- Technological advances ushered in the jet age, which increased airline capacity, while decreasing travel times and the cost of flights.
- It's difficult to see airline capacity in a sentence .
- The retirement exodus could constrict airline capacity at a time when Delta Air Lines, AirTran and others are adding Atlanta flights.
- If so, the guarantees might postpone the streamlining and even the consolidation needed to align airline capacity with passenger demand, they warned.
- As a result, the Civil Reserve Air Fleet ( CRAF ) was developed to use airline capacity to provide maximum airlift support in wartime situations.
- While American said no fare increases will result directly from the move, some suggested a reduction in airline capacity ultimately may translate into higher ticket prices.
- The Productivity Commission, which advises the government on free trade policies, said agreements of this kind would remove controls on entry routes, airline capacity and flight frequency.
- The company's available seat miles, a benchmark that measures airline capacity by the number of seats available for paying customer, has been reduced by at least 40 percent.
- The combined carriers would control 30 percent of U . S . airline capacity, with American, the nation's second-largest carrier, lagging behind with 20 percent capacity, Higgins said.
- Since Sept . 11, corporate flights in and out of Atlanta have grown as airline capacity cuts, airport security bottlenecks and unpredictable disruptions have made airline travel more problematic.
- Since Sept . 11, corporate flights in and out of Atlanta have grown as airline capacity cuts, airport security bottlenecks and unpredictable disruptions have made business travel more problematic.
- One of them was that a " second force " airline should be formed from Britain's independent ( not government-controlled ) operators to expand the UK's airline capacity on short-and long-haul routes.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"airline booking" in a sentence, "airline booking ploys" in a sentence, "airline business" in a sentence, "airline businesses" in a sentence, "airline call sign" in a sentence, "airline captain" in a sentence, "airline caterer" in a sentence, "airline catering" in a sentence, "airline certificate" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define airline capacity in a sentence and how is the word airline capacity used in a sentence and examples? airline capacity造句, airline capacity造句, 用airline capacity造句, airline capacity meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.