airline booking in a sentence
- Instead, many short-notice travelers rely on hidden city fares or other airline booking ploys.
- The CRS is the computer system which travel agents use for making airline bookings.
- Crowds camped out near a McDonalds, working their mobile phones to make hard-to-get airline bookings.
- Crowds camped out near a McDonald's, working their mobile phones to make hard-to-get airline bookings.
- In addition a Pakistan International Airlines booking office is in Suite 805 at 3730 Kirby Drive.
- The discussions have covered a wide variety of topics, from airline bookings to world oil supplies.
- Starting in 1946, American Airlines developed a number of automated airline booking systems known as "'Reservisor " '.
- The signs of consumer hesitation on spending, including weak airline bookings and electronic sales, are very worrisome, he said.
- ComScore's data showed a 48 percent decline in online airline bookings the week after the Sept . 11 attack.
- The same technology can also be used to serve advertising on airline booking confirmation emails, itinerary emails and pre-departure reminders.
- It's difficult to see airline booking in a sentence .
- The agreement also is expected to allow revenue-sharing arrangements for airlines booking flights for passengers on other carriers in other countries.
- As a result, airline bookings tumbled roughly 40 percent, hurting hotels, restaurants, convention centers and other businesses that depend on travelers.
- Turkish and other airline booking sites commonly refer to this airport as "'Lefko _ a ( Nicosia ) Airport " '.
- Lee said airline bookings have fallen to just 10 percent of his agency's business, down from 60 percent just three years ago.
- Airline bookings online went to 28 percent from 13 percent, and online car rentals were up to 19 percent from 9 percent.
- At $ 13.2 billion, airline bookings make up by far the greatest share of that figure, but hotel bookings are growing fastest.
- The setup allows Orbitz to bypass the central reservation systems that handle nearly all of the airline bookings by other travel agencies.
- Fearing unrest, workers build an iron fence around a Jakarta shopping center and travel agents report heavy airline bookings out of Indonesia.
- Underwood said airline bookings for online travel agencies before Sept . 11 had been growing by about 35 percent over last year.
- At $ 13 . 2 billion, airline bookings make up by far the greatest share of that figure, but hotel bookings are growing fastest.
"airline and hotel" in a sentence, "airline bankruptcies" in a sentence, "airline belle" in a sentence, "airline blacklist" in a sentence, "airline boarding" in a sentence, "airline booking ploys" in a sentence, "airline business" in a sentence, "airline businesses" in a sentence, "airline call sign" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define airline booking in a sentence and how is the word airline booking used in a sentence and examples? airline booking造句, airline booking造句, 用airline booking造句, airline booking meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.