airline airport in a sentence
- This firm's most prominent work was the high-profile United Airlines Airport Terminal at Merced.
- An Iberia Airlines airport supervisor said the flight landed in Miami without incident Friday.
- It was Topeka's airline airport until 1976.
- As of 2009, the 389 airline airports shared $ 2, 199, 335, 046, averaging $ 5.5 million per airport.
- Felts Field is used for general aviation now, but it was Spokane's airline airport before the opening of Spokane International Airport.
- Meacham was Fort Worth's airline airport until April 1953 when major carriers moved to Amon Carter Field ( later Greater Southwest International Airport ).
- Airlines began scheduling jets to IDL in 1958 59; LaGuardia did not get jets until 1964, so IDL soon became New York's busiest airline airport.
- The airport was the airline airport for Tallahassee in the 1940s and 1950s, but encroachment of the urban area led to the need for a new airport.
- The project, which includes 21 airports and 70 percent of its passenger traffic, will be expanded to every American Airlines airport gate in the North America, Hohle said.
- In 1962 67 it had more airline takeoffs and landings than LaGuardia and Newark combined and was the second-busiest airline airport in the country, peaking at 403, 981 airline operations in 1967.
- It's difficult to see airline airport in a sentence .
- The FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2007 2011 called Phoenix Mesa Gateway a " reliever airport ", which is a general aviation airport used to relieve congestion at a large airline airport.
- After closing in 1999 the airfield found a new civilian lease of life as the budget airline airport Flughafen Niederrhein ( Lower Rhine Airport ), now known as Airport Weeze after the nearest large settlement.
- Diners Club executive club cardholders get membership in one of nine United States airline airport clubs; automatic enrollment at the elite level of Avis, Hilton, Westin and TWA frequent travel programs, and primary collision damage insurance.
- Another 551 American Airlines airport ground workers around the nation will lose their jobs in the next two months, increasing the number of jobs cut by the money-losing airline to almost 5, 800 in the last two years.
- Chicago Midway had 414 weekday departures, including 48 between 12 : 00 and 2 : 00 PM . For the year 1957 Atlanta was the ninth-busiest airline airport in the country by flight count and about the same by passenger count .)
- "In general, the airlines like to think the city can provide the facilities necessary to accommodate the demand, and this may run counter to that, " said Kelley Brown, executive director for the Los Angeles Airlines Airport Affairs Committee, which represents all the airlines that serve LAX.
- The March 1939 OAG shows 47 weekday departures : 13 on United, 13 American, 9 TWA, 4 Northwest, and two each on Eastern, Braniff, C & S . New York's airport ( Newark, then LaGuardia by the end of 1939 ) was then the busiest airline airport in the United States, but Midway passed LaGuardia in 1948 and kept the title until 1960.
- The card will offer benefits like access to airline airport lounges and a telephone concierge service for making special travel and shopping arrangements, as well as a reward program that will allow users to earn trips on any airline with no blackout period . ( Some cards with rewards tied to specific merchants, such as GM, will not have the travel reward feature .)
"airlikest" in a sentence, "airlinair" in a sentence, "airline" in a sentence, "airline accident" in a sentence, "airline accidents" in a sentence, "airline alliance" in a sentence, "airline alliances" in a sentence, "airline allied services" in a sentence, "airline ambassadors international" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define airline airport in a sentence and how is the word airline airport used in a sentence and examples? airline airport造句, airline airport造句, 用airline airport造句, airline airport meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.