airlift requirement in a sentence
- Frequently deployed tactical squadrons or segments thereof on a global basis to support airlift requirements of overseas commands.
- Operating from Nashville during the Vietnam War, the squadron supported global airlift requirements of U . S . military forces.
- The domestic section is designed to satisfy increased DoD airlift requirements in the U . S . during an emergency.
- Operating from Nashville during the Vietnam War, the 118th MAW supported global airlift requirements of U . S . military forces.
- Several studies determined the military could meet most airlift requirements, in terms of gross weight, with the mix of planes Boeing proposed.
- "A 120-aircraft C-17 program is not the most cost-effective way to meet airlift requirements, " the GAO said in a report earlier this year.
- The command is also responsible for war-time airlift requirements, and Fogleman has been involved in contingency planning for possible military action on the Korean peninsula.
- Pending the delivery of the results of two studies in 2009, Lichte observed that the production line may remain open for further C-17s to satisfy airlift requirements.
- Government of Qatar has signed an agreement with Boeing to buy additional four C-17 Globemaster III airlifters, aimed to support Qatar Armed Forces'( QAF ) ongoing airlift requirements.
- Lawmakers argue that Crusader provides three times as much firepower as the current Paladin artillery system and can do it farther and faster but with one-half the airlift requirement.
- It's difficult to see airlift requirement in a sentence .
- Earlier this year, Boeing submitted an unsolicited proposal to the U . K . Ministry of Defense to lease several C-17s for up to 12 years to meet its strategic airlift requirements.
- Supporters of the Crusader argue that the system provides three times the firepower of the current Paladin artillery system and can do it farther and faster but with one-half the airlift requirement.
- Supporters of the $ 11 billion Crusader program argue that it provides triple the firepower of the current Paladin artillery system, has a longer range, can be reloaded faster and imposes only half the airlift requirement.
- Selected aircraft from U . S . airlines, contractually committed to Civil Reserve Air Fleet, support United States Department of Defense airlift requirements in emergencies when the need for airlift exceeds the capability of military aircraft.
- A change of mission in 1966 from Air Force Logistics Command to Military Airlift Command ( MAC ) meant that Norton became one of six Military Airlift Command strategic-airlift bases, supporting US Army and Marine Corps'airlift requirements among other functions.
- A study conducted by the European Air Group ( EAG ) in 2000 came to the conclusion, that it would be beneficial to co-ordinate the international military airlift requirements and the means to meet them between the EAG nations to exploit all possible synergies.
- But backers of the project say the Crusader, a mobile artillery vehicle that would shoot 10 155-millimeter shells a minute up to 31 miles, would provide three times the firepower of the current Paladin system and could do it farther and faster with one-half the airlift requirement.
- Major Kean contacted the Seventh Fleet to advise them of his airlift requirements, until that time the fleet believed that all evacuees had been bussed from the embassy to the DAO Compound and that only 2 helicopters would be required to evacuate the Ambassador and the Marines from the embassy.
- Major Kean contacted the Seventh Fleet to advise them of his airlift requirements, until that time the fleet believed that all evacuees had been bussed from the Embassy to the DAO Compound and that only two helicopters would be required to evacuate Ambassador Martin and the Marines from the Embassy.
- Barnick's last post was commander of the 438th Military Airlift Wing, with headquarters at McGuire Air Force Base, N . J . The wing was the major Military Airlift Command operational unit on the East Coast, and was responsible for meeting airlift requirements in the Eastern United States, the Atlantic area and to the West Coast for shipment to Southeast Asia.
"airlift memorial" in a sentence, "airlift northwest" in a sentence, "airlift of evil" in a sentence, "airlift pump" in a sentence, "airlift relief supplies" in a sentence, "airlift rodeo" in a sentence, "airlift service" in a sentence, "airlift supplyes" in a sentence, "airlift tank" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define airlift requirement in a sentence and how is the word airlift requirement used in a sentence and examples? airlift requirement造句, airlift requirement造句, 用airlift requirement造句, airlift requirement meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.