airlift relief supplies in a sentence
- He said the Japanese government was also planning to airlift relief supplies.
- On 4 January 2005 the ship helped airlift relief supplies to the coast of Sumatra, Indonesia.
- To appease the Zairian government, the United Nations agreed this week to airlift relief supplies into Kisangani.
- The U . N . refugee agency is preparing to airlift relief supplies to East Timorese living " in appalling conditions " in West Timor, spokesman Kris Janowski said today.
- The aid was donated by the Health Ministry, the army and private Jordanian firms in line with King Abdullah's instruction last week to airlift relief supplies to the " brotherly people of Afghanistan ."
- The American Red Cross chapters in Honolulu and San Francisco were asked to airlift relief supplies to the islands, while the United States Department of Defense was asked to mobilize its Army Reserve unit in Pago Pago.
- It's difficult to see airlift relief supplies in a sentence .
"airlift international" in a sentence, "airlift memorial" in a sentence, "airlift northwest" in a sentence, "airlift of evil" in a sentence, "airlift pump" in a sentence, "airlift requirement" in a sentence, "airlift rodeo" in a sentence, "airlift service" in a sentence, "airlift supplyes" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define airlift relief supplies in a sentence and how is the word airlift relief supplies used in a sentence and examples? airlift relief supplies造句, airlift relief supplies造句, 用airlift relief supplies造句, airlift relief supplies meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.