aircrew in a sentence
- Two of the four aircrew involved were killed in the accident.
- From Takhli 366th TFW aircrews flew air superiority missions over Vietnam.
- There are equivalent courses for helicopter and multi-engine Aircrew.
- Enlisted aircrew also serve on some aircraft ( mostly helicopters ).
- :An ABM has to be physically qualified for aircrew duty.
- The four aircrew bail out and parachute down on Paradise Island.
- The unit rotated aircrews to Southeast Asia from 1967 to 1973.
- Aircrew losses were 189 dead, 126 wounded and 224 missing.
- Aircrew and support personnel began arriving in late August, 1943.
- In August 1990 the 340th deployed aircrews for Operation Desert Storm.
- It's difficult to see aircrew in a sentence .
- As a result, the aircrews came to dislike this version.
- Also operated a C-130 flight simulator for aircrew training.
- Once completed, the aircraft was delivered to its squadron aircrew.
- In addition B-29 Superfortress aircrew transition training was performed.
- Ascent expects to train 286 tri-service aircrew a year.
- CVG-1 aircrews concentrated primarily upon airfields located on Guam.
- Marine aircrews have now resumed low-level flight training.
- Spokespersons for the Aircrew Officers Association also were not available.
- The four planes were greeted by aircrews and families on the flightline.
- The " Yorktown " lost ten planes and twelve aircrew.
"aircrash" in a sentence, "aircrash confidential" in a sentence, "aircrash investigation" in a sentence, "aircrash investigations" in a sentence, "aircrashes" in a sentence, "aircrew badge" in a sentence, "aircrew brevet" in a sentence, "aircrew briefing room" in a sentence, "aircrew duties" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define aircrew in a sentence and how is the word aircrew used in a sentence and examples? aircrew造句, aircrew造句, 用aircrew造句, aircrew meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.