ahom in a sentence
- Ahom power declined in the latter half of the 18th century.
- Similarly, many among the Ahom people practice Buddhism as well.
- The weakened Ahom kingdom fell to a colonization by the British.
- After some time, political scenario in Ahom kingdom changed drastically.
- The Ahom officers Khaga Hazarika and Khragom were among the slain.
- Sulikphaa hailed from the Samuguria branch of the Royal Ahom Dynasty.
- The late 17th century saw another expansion of Ahom territory.
- The Ahom people also practice the ancient and distinct Indian religion Furalung.
- The Ahom soldiers were demoralised after their losses at Allaboi.
- One significant poet of the Ahom age was Durgeswar Dwiji.
- It's difficult to see ahom in a sentence .
- Till the fag end of the Ahom rule the name Shivpur persisted.
- The Ahom pursued Ram Singh to their Western boundary at Manas river.
- It is named after the Ahom General Kolia Bhomora Phukan.
- The Ahom king Jayadhwaj Singha took refuge in hill again.
- Meanwhile, the Ahom king became extremely anxious for peace.
- The Ahom army on the south bank was successful in their fighting.
- They were thoroughly routed by the Ahom general Lachit Borphukan.
- It was the headquarters of Borphukans during the Ahom era.
- There are several instances of performing this festival by the Ahom kings.
- Originally the title was conferred by the Ahom kingdom of medieval Assam.
How can I put and write and define ahom in a sentence
and how is the word ahom used in a sentence and examples? ahom造句
, ahom meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.