ahmedabad airport in a sentence
- Nearest international airport is Ahmedabad Airport, which has flight connections to many domestic and international destinations.
- OneWay . Cab also provides connectivity to Ahmedabad Airport from Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot, Udaipur & Anand.
- Ahmedabad Airport now has many international flights landing from such destinations as USA, London, Paris and FrankFurt.
- In Guam, the supplies were transferred to smaller planes, because the Ahmedabad airport was too small for C-5s.
- Performance Based Navigation ( PBN ) procedures have already been implemented at Mumbai, Delhi and Ahmedabad Airports and are likely to be implemented at other Airports in a phased manner.
- Besides spillover traffic from the existing Ahmedabad Airport available in future, Dholera airport shall serve the traffic available from nearby cities including Vadodara, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Nadiad, Kheda and Anand.
- "' Indian Airlines Flight 113 "'was a Boeing 737 flight operating from Mumbai to Ahmedabad that crashed on its final approach to Ahmedabad airport on 19 October 1988, killing 133 of the 135 people on board.
- Several NOTAMs had been issued for Ahmedabad airport, specifically the absence of approach lights, VASI lights, VOR, DME, and localiser, which was sufficient to land aircraft even with visibility at 1600 M . The Airport Authority says it is a mandatory requirement that the pilot be able to see the runway from 500 feet and that if the pilot had not seen the runway, he should have never descended below 500 feet, and if the runway was visible, he should have been able to land.
- We are, therefore, of the view that for the accident in question i . e . the crashing of the Indian Airlines corporation aircraft Boeing 737 Aircraft VT-EAH on its daily scheduled flight IC 113 from Bombay to Ahmedabad at 0653 IST in the morning of 19 October 1988 at a distance of 2540 metres from the beginning of runway 23 at the Ahmedabad Airport in poor visibility conditions, the major share goes to the pilot-in-command and the co-pilot of the Indian Airlines.
- It's difficult to see ahmedabad airport in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define ahmedabad airport in a sentence and how is the word ahmedabad airport used in a sentence and examples? ahmedabad airport造句, ahmedabad airport造句, 用ahmedabad airport造句, ahmedabad airport meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.