agrihan in a sentence
- Asuncion is situated northwest of Agrihan and southeast of the Maug Islands.
- However, per the 2010 census, Agrihan was uninhabited.
- The volcano on Agrihan has the highest elevation at.
- Agrihan is located to the north of Pagan.
- The northern islands are volcanic, with active volcanoes on Anatahan, Pagan and Agrihan.
- A typhoon warning remained in effect for Rota, Guam, Saipan, Tinian and Agrihan.
- Usagi passed between Pagan and Agrihan later on July 29, and began to quickly strengthen.
- In 1810, settlers from the Kingdom of Hawaii attempted to establish a settlement on Agrihan.
- On nearby Agrihan, it was determined that the residents on the island also needed to be evacuated.
- It was as close as 65 nautical miles from Agrihan, and hitting various uninhabited islands, officials said.
- It's difficult to see agrihan in a sentence .
- The tiny island of Agrihan may take the brunt of the typhoon and have extensive damage, said forecaster Mike Middlebrooke.
- During World War I, Agrihan came under the control of the Empire of Japan and was administered as the South Pacific Mandate.
- The game starts with the player landing in Agrihan, an area mostly staffed by robots and hence known as " Bot Colony ".
- Following the sale of the Northern Marianas by Spain to the German Empire in 1899, Agrihan was administered as part of German New Guinea.
- Human habitation was limited to Agrihan, Pagan, and Alamagan, but population varied due to various economic factors, including children's education.
- On 7 November, she was back off Agrihan; and on 8 November, she closed with a freighter, which turned and gave chase.
- The tiny island of Agrihan, which remained under a typhoon warning, may take the brunt of the typhoon and have extensive damage, said forecaster Mike Middlebrooke.
- Typhoon Nestor passed the Northern Mariana Islands without causing major damage Wednesday, but a typhoon warning remained in effect for the most northern islands of Alamagan, Agrihan and Pagan.
- "Wilhoite " subsequently operated on local escort missions to Pagan Island, Agrihan Island, and Iwo Jima and then she supported the American occupation of Japan until 6 January 1946.
- However, the tiny island of Agrihan remained under a typhoon warning with the approach of the storm packing maximum sustained winds of 180 mph ( 290 kph ), the National Weather Service said.
How can I put and write and define agrihan in a sentence
and how is the word agrihan used in a sentence and examples? agrihan造句
, agrihan meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.