agonistic in a sentence
- Scolding was recorded during agonistic behaviour such as fighting and chasing.
- Males exhibit agonistic behaviour both on and off breeding and nesting grounds.
- Dominant males both store and release more potent urine during agonistic interactions.
- During agonistic encounters, squirrels emit deep growls as signs of aggression.
- During agonistic display, males will also extend their pedipalps and fangs.
- :Ethologists usually classify some of those as agonistic behavior.
- Anthropoids, on the other hand, use allogrooming to manage agonistic interactions.
- It is likely the effect of partial agonistic action on the serotonin system.
- This dominance hierarchy is particularly helpful in explaining female-initiated agonistic behavior.
- Leu-enkephalin has agonistic actions at both the ?-opioid receptor.
- It's difficult to see agonistic in a sentence .
- Agonistic behavior is not limited to male-male interactions in courtship displays.
- Because of this direct conflict, agonistic encounters between males are fairly common.
- An agonistic democracy requires the availability of a choice between real alternatives ."
- Adolescent females move between groups and are supported by their mothers in agonistic encounters.
- Agonistic behaviour typically consists of squabbles between individuals climbing over or passing each other.
- Communities are individuals that affiliated regularly with each other, but rarely with agonistic.
- The first is agonistic behaviour within a species.
- Droloxifene is an affinity for the estrogen receptor and reduced partial estrogen agonistic activity.
- Size is the determining factor in agonistic encounters when the individuals have the same condition.
- Visual displays mostly occur in agonistic situations.
"agonist drug" in a sentence, "agonist effect" in a sentence, "agonist muscle" in a sentence, "agonist substitution" in a sentence, "agonistes" in a sentence, "agonistic behavior" in a sentence, "agonistic behaviors" in a sentence, "agonistic behaviour" in a sentence, "agonistic democracy" in a sentence,