aggravation in a sentence
- It was an aggravation of an old injury, Leetch said.
- The joy of love is lost every day to little aggravations.
- Why buy aggravation when you can buy a real computer instead?
- Despite its aggravations, both men said they had no regrets.
- The last thing they need is the aggravation of a mall.
- "I didn't need that aggravation ."
- He dealt with the aggravation of rotten parts, not me.
- Nobody likes the aggravation and expenses of doing things this way.
- Sometimes, I feel it wasn't worth the aggravation.
- Some of that aggravation was caused by CSUN quarterback Marcus Brady.
- It's difficult to see aggravation in a sentence .
- All the attention and aggravation had some good effect, however.
- This added considerable aggravation _ and expense _ to the trip.
- But even for that jackpot, was it worth the aggravation?
- Airports are notorious sources of annoyance, aggravation and noise pollution.
- In most cases of attachment aggravation, incompatibility is the culprit.
- The aggravation on the other side of the line was total.
- The aggravation isn't worth the benefit for most folks.
- That fickle club has caused Clearwater much aggravation in his career.
- This was a big aggravation and waste of time for me.
- It's similar to Aggravation or Parcheesi, he said.
"aggravating circumstance" in a sentence, "aggravating circumstances" in a sentence, "aggravating factor" in a sentence, "aggravatingly" in a sentence, "aggravatings" in a sentence, "aggravation of class struggle under socialism" in a sentence, "aggravation of penalty" in a sentence, "aggravation of the situation" in a sentence, "aggravation plantation" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define aggravation in a sentence and how is the word aggravation used in a sentence and examples? aggravation造句, aggravation造句, 用aggravation造句, aggravation meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.