aggradation in a sentence
- Mainstream aggradation also formed numerous bars, further establishing braided morphology.
- Aggradation occurs when there is a supply of sediment and changes in water flow.
- In 1938, the pier was last moved further north due to proceeding aggradation.
- This had resulted in measured aggradation of the river bottom of as much as 5 metres.
- "' Aggradation "'in geology is the building up of sediment in unoccupied spaces.
- Aggradational environments are often undergoing slow subsidence which balances the increase in land surface elevation due to aggradation.
- In addition, the regional environment will determine how change in sediment and precipitation will drive river incision and aggradation.
- Aggradation at the mouth of the stream once partly dammed Buffalo Creek, resulting in as much as of fill.
- After the first stage of aggradation and sediment transport, the Kobuk began a new phase of erosion and landform development.
- Near the coast it occurs in brackish water and inland in fens and raised bogs or aggradation zones of standing waters.
- It's difficult to see aggradation in a sentence .
- Widespread bed aggradation forced flow through floodplain channels, depositing additional sediment in the side channels of the Elwha river floodplain.
- Conifer resin has no aggradation character because it consists of derivatives of diterpenes ( resin part ) and monoterpenes ( part turpentine ).
- Terraces along the river will record the cyclic changes, where glacial and interglacial time periods are associated with either incision or aggradation.
- Aggradation can be caused by changes in climate, land use, and geologic activity, such as volcanic eruption, earthquakes, and faulting.
- The morphology of an alluvial river reach is controlled by a combination of sediment supply, substrate composition, discharge, vegetation, and bed aggradation.
- The rapid aggradation of sediments from the delta produced a steep delta slope, which may have resulted in occasional debris flows that formed the turbides.
- If aggradation continues to occur in the main channel, this will make levee overtopping more likely again, and the levees can continue to build up.
- Branney et al . suggest that the chemical changes are recording progressive aggradation at the base of the flow from an eruption whose composition changes with time.
- In times of drier climate, wind dominates and blows a lot of sediment into a weaker fluvial system, leading to aggradation and floodplain re-distribution.
- Depending on the nature of the river bed, strong movements of sediment could lead to ements to aggradation, thus covering the chain with gravel and stones.
- More Sentences： 1 2
How can I put and write and define aggradation in a sentence and how is the word aggradation used in a sentence and examples? aggradation造句, aggradation造句, 用aggradation造句, aggradation meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.