agglutinations in a sentence
- The distinctive characteristics of Turkish are vowel harmony and extensive agglutination.
- Two important features that characterize Kalmyk are agglutination and vowel harmony.
- Interlingua and Esperanto have minor differences regarding precisely how agglutinations occur.
- Hungarian uses extensive agglutination in almost all and any part of it.
- If agglutination occurs, the indirect Coombs test is positive.
- Such topics as syntax and possible inflection or agglutination remain a mystery.
- Esperanto draws from largely the same languages, but uses agglutination more extensively.
- Interlingua tends to use words derived from natural languages instead of extensive agglutination.
- The name of the city came from an agglutination of Rio das Almas.
- It is no longer used clinically because it caused thrombocytopenia and platelet agglutination.
- It's difficult to see agglutinations in a sentence .
- Agglutination techniques are also used in definitive diagnosis of group A streptococcal infection.
- Agglutination is the clumping together of blood cells.
- Agglutination is used to very high degrees both in formal written forms in Telugu.
- Agglutination is also a common feature of Basque.
- Some nouns are formed by means of agglutination.
- This . pdf file markets a lutex-agglutination based antibody test for casein.
- Another common laboratory test is a rapid latex agglutination test that detects the PBP2a protein.
- Austrian physician Karl Landsteiner found another important practical application of the agglutination reaction in 1900.
- He helped isolate one factor in agglutination, or clumping, of platelets in blood plasma.
- "M . crenulata " has been used for experimental studies on gamete agglutination.
"agglutination reaction" in a sentence, "agglutination test" in a sentence, "agglutination test for brucellosis" in a sentence, "agglutination tests" in a sentence, "agglutination titer" in a sentence, "agglutinative" in a sentence, "agglutinative index" in a sentence, "agglutinative language" in a sentence, "agglutinative languages" in a sentence,