ageing in a sentence
- They may help us to understand how ageing can be controlled.
- U . S . scientists discovered a gene that controls ageing.
- A RAPIDLY-ageing population is the trend in developed countries.
- Ageing should be understood as a phase of growth and development.
- For some ageing systems, replacement may be the preferred option.
- That the ageing Hussain is a Muslim only made matters worse.
- HD 154672 is an ageing sunlike star with a Hot Jupiter.
- With ageing, the pseudobulb sheds its leaves and becomes dormant.
- The documentary highlighted the dilemma of coping with an ageing parent.
- The demanding lecture schedule was too much for the ageing Froude.
- It's difficult to see ageing in a sentence .
- These discourses take part in a general idea of successful ageing.
- Various studies have documented an ageing population of clients over time.
- The stays are also instrumented, and their ageing meticulously analysed.
- Voice changes due to ageing may impact system performance over time.
- The shadow of the ageing Berlusconi has not however fully dispersed.
- His another work, Ainul Hayat is based on Ageing.
- The new parent company began investing heavily in the ageing fleet.
- This is often referred to as'Ageing in Place '.
- They are never the less implicated in the process of ageing.
- Weissmann's 1889 ageing theory was essentially an evolvability theory.
How can I put and write and define ageing in a sentence
and how is the word ageing used in a sentence and examples? 用ageing造句
, ageing meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.