ageing hardening in a sentence
- We call this rise in strength " age hardening .
- Age hardening stainless steel
- Effect of be on ageing hardening behavior and oriented relation between precipitated phases and matrix of 7475 aluminum alloy
- The age hardening characteristic of as - cast cu20ni20mn and cu20ni35mn alloys and the interface characteristic between the alloy and cast tungsten carbide were studied , and on the basis of this study , composites of cu - ni - mn alloy reinforced with different volume fraction ( 0 - 45vol . % ) and different size ( 42 - 362 m ) of cast tungsten carbide particles were made by vacuum hot - pressing liquid sintering technology . pin on disk two body abrasion tests have been performed with different size of sic abrasive under different loads
- The time taken to reach maximum hardness decreased and the corresponding maximum hardness decreased with increasing aging temperature . the better properties of al - mg - si - mn - cr alloy were obtained after 8h at 175 ' c . the al - mg - si - mn - cr alloy resembles al - mg - si alloy in the way of the age hardening mechanism
- It's difficult to see ageing hardening in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define ageing hardening in a sentence and how is the word ageing hardening used in a sentence and examples? 用ageing hardening造句, 用ageing hardening造句, 用ageing hardening造句, ageing hardening meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.