ageing equipment in a sentence
- In the World Championships later that month in St Moritz the ageing equipment used by the Aussies became their greatest hurdle.
- In the 1900s, new express passenger cars were being built to replace ageing equipment and these were lettered'E '.
- Factors affecting the increase in military budget are economic growth, ageing equipment, and the plan to strengthen the establishment of the defence industry in the region.
- KPRAF forces also inherited some ageing equipment of Western origin initially supplied to the Khmer National Army prior to 1975, such as two PBR riverine patrol craft.
- By 1975 it had fallen behind building standards; and its ageing equipment and falling attendance convinced the municipality of Grenoble to demolish the lower station and rebuild it.
- In the 1900's, new express passenger cars were being built to replace ageing equipment from the 1890's and earlier, and these were lettered'E '.
- This ageing equipment had become unreliable, causing the station to " fall off air " regularly Because the refurbishment required was significant, it would not be possible to continue to broadcast from the existing premised during the refurbishment, and no suitable alternative premises could be identified.
- It's difficult to see ageing equipment in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define ageing equipment in a sentence and how is the word ageing equipment used in a sentence and examples? 用ageing equipment造句, 用ageing equipment造句, 用ageing equipment造句, ageing equipment meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.