ageing can in a sentence
- They may help us to understand how ageing can be controlled.
- Ageing can only cut off an individual's capacity to reproduce.
- Once the balance has been struck, ageing can happen in similar ways to animals of vastly different life spans.
- Samples showing signs of ageing can be purified by distillation under reduced pressure, to give a clear colourless liquid.
- Life membership is both the oldest and highest honour that the British society for research on ageing can bestow.
- Depending on cultural and personal philosophy, ageing can be seen as an undesirable phenomenon, reducing beauty and bringing one closer to death; or as an accumulation of wisdom, mark of survival and a status worthy of respect.
- However, Yang changed the terminology of " evolvability " into " genetic creativity " throughout his paper to facilitate the understanding of how ageing can have a shorter-term benefit than the word " evolvability " would imply.
- American society, she contends, has become a rich terrain on which the social and cultural exclusion of people as they age can take place and where the ideology of ageing can flourish " ( Tulle 2006 : 127 ).
- There are thus many factors in which temperature and ageing can shift frequency over time, and this is why a gas cell standard is unfit for a primary standard, but can become a very inexpensive, low-power and small-size solution for a secondary standard or where better stability compared to crystal oscillators is needed, but not the full performance of a caesium beam standard.
- It's difficult to see ageing can in a sentence .
"ageing aircraft" in a sentence, "ageing alloy" in a sentence, "ageing and society" in a sentence, "ageing boundary" in a sentence, "ageing brain" in a sentence, "ageing characteristic" in a sentence, "ageing characteristics" in a sentence, "ageing coefficient" in a sentence, "ageing condition" in a sentence,