after reduction in a sentence
- After reductions in taxation in 1889, changes to the constitution were considered.
- Companies need to re-recruit those left behind after reductions in force,
- After reduction, the function T is operating on a smaller part of the input.
- After reduction, radiographs are usually repeated to confirm successful reduction and to detect bony damage.
- After reduction of the hexachloroplatinate with hydrogen, the process yielded 0.51 grams of rubidium chloride for further studies.
- The oxidized back into FAD . After reduction, the mercury is then released from the enzyme as a volatile vapour.
- After reduction of the hexachloroplatinate with hydrogen, caesium and rubidium were separated by the difference in solubility of their carbonates in alcohol.
- The Bank of Uganda cut its policy rate to 22 % on 1 February 2012 after reduction of inflation for 3 consecutive months.
- This method also allows a portion of the analyte to remain after reduction or oxidation so that it may display further redox activity.
- In 1935, after reduction of the line and opening of new lines, total length of lines was 46, 5 km and in 1939, 64 km.
- It's difficult to see after reduction in a sentence .
- In these cases the irreducible representations defined over the integers give the complete set of irreducible representations ( after reduction modulo the characteristic if necessary ).
- Even after reduction measures, which the company says will reduce emission by 40 percent, those levels exceed thresholds set by the Southern California Air Quality Management District.
- After reduction, the iron is " handed off " to other carriers that have increased affinity for ferrous iron, while the apopyoverdine is re-exported for continued use.
- The accompanying website I created, Breastfeeding After Reduction, was recommended in the most recent edition of the popular " What to Expect When You Are Expecting " book.
- After reductions of staff in 1997, the agency had 6, 352 employees, of which almost half were civil service employees in the United States ( 2, 521 ).
- And he faulted Flaherty for not reducing the union's staff when membership fell to 10, 000 from 13, 000, after reductions in the Con Ed work force because of automation.
- After reduction of the prolapse, a subcutaneous suture ( a stich under the skin ) or other material is placed encircling the anus, which is then made taut to prevent further prolapse.
- According to Taxay, the two human figures on the obverse " were too small to retain their beauty after reduction [ from the plaster models to coin size ] and seem trivial.
- I had been having humongous backaches and shoulder pain, but I waited because my doctor told me that there was a risk that I might not be able to breast-feed after reduction surgery,
- After reductions in the base rate the prior four years, big Massachusetts auto insurers made no secret of the fact that they hoped the discounting frenzy of the last few years would die down.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"after raining" in a sentence, "after rake" in a sentence, "after reaction" in a sentence, "after recording" in a sentence, "after recovery" in a sentence, "after registration" in a sentence, "after repeated deliberation" in a sentence, "after repeated exhortations" in a sentence, "after replacement" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define after reduction in a sentence and how is the word after reduction used in a sentence and examples? after reduction造句, after reduction造句, 用after reduction造句, after reduction meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.