aft fan in a sentence
- The afterburner is between the aft fan and the nozzle.
- :: : No, the combustion chamber is forward of the aft fan.
- An identification detail of the GP20 is the small radiator fan added ahead of the large aft fan.
- General Electric's approach was to take the single spool CJ805-3 turbojet and incorporate an aft fan / turbine system into the exhaust system.
- The J79 has two commercial derivatives : CJ805-23 ( with a free-wheeling aft fan and thrust reverser ) fitted to the Convair CV-880 and the Convair CV-990 respectively.
- These turbine / fan units were similar in concept to the aft fan units on the General Electric CJ805-23, the main difference being that the turbine blades of the X353-5 were outboard of the fan, rather than inboard.
- Initial aircraft would have been furnished with a less-capable'interim'model of the W . 2 / 700 and thus be limited to subsonic speeds only; it did not feature either the afterburner or the additional aft fan that were to be present on the projected more advanced version that later-built M . 52s would have been equipped with instead.
- It's difficult to see aft fan in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define aft fan in a sentence
and how is the word aft fan used in a sentence and examples? aft fan造句
, aft fan造句
, 用aft fan造句
, aft fan meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.