aft end in a sentence
- The design crowded the aft end of the engine into the footwells.
- The radar operator's station was at the aft end of the gondola.
- The aft end contained additional separation rockets, the nozzle, and a heat shield.
- The club attached to the aft end of the boom at its center.
- At the aft end of the steering gear compartment was a transverse bulkhead.
- They also installed three communications antennas at its aft end of the Zvezda module.
- At the aft end of the deck is a crew area and the kitchen.
- The rudder was eating the boat from the aft end.
- The rear ( or aft end ) of the boat is called the stern.
- The Control Actuator Section ( CAS ) is at the aft end of the missile.
- It's difficult to see aft end in a sentence .
- Each engine featured twin General Electric turbochargers, situated at the aft end of the nacelle.
- The telescope is mounted in the aft end of the fuselage behind a pressurized bulkhead.
- A torpedo-control director with a 15-foot rangefinder was mounted at the aft end of the superstructure.
- All engine accessories are mounted on the aft end of the engine under an engine tail-cone.
- The " diffuser case " at the aft end of the compressor houses the 13th stage.
- The mid and aft end of the battleships were then rebuilt to accommodate the missile magazines.
- A small cabinet on the aft end of the deckhouse held a compass and signal light.
- The'T'- shaped lift was wide at its forward end and wide at the its aft end.
- Waves were breaking over the aft end.
- The operator occupied a small cab on the port side at the aft end of the vehicle.
How can I put and write and define aft end in a sentence
and how is the word aft end used in a sentence and examples? aft end造句
, aft end造句
, 用aft end造句
, aft end meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.