affluenza in a sentence
- I am practical, but not the practical of those infected with Affluenza.
- So terms like " affluenza " have become part of the cultural lexicon.
- Further, I would link Brock Turner as a Notable Incident from the Affluenza page.
- "Affluenza " is a more dangerous malady than influenza for millions of American children.
- If you have questions about the The Affluenza Project, call ( 414 ) 351-8442.
- Intellectuals like Oliver James correlate economic progress with economic inequality, the stimulation of artificial needs, and affluenza.
- The scale of modern life's overconsumption has enabled an overclass to exist, displaying affluenza and obesity.
- Gustin began filming " A Mother's Nightmare ", an original film for the Affluenza ".
- I'd look instead at the influence of affluenza . talk ) 21 : 07, 9 March 2014 ( UTC)
- This shopping compulsion, which some economists are calling " affluenza, " is driving us to spend more than we earn.
- It's difficult to see affluenza in a sentence .
- "Affluenza " says that an increasing number of Australians are ignoring advertisers, reducing their spending, and reprioritizing their time.
- Unless we can find a cure for our affluenza, we may end up with very full landfills and very empty lives in our older years.
- By defining yourself in terms that reflect what is truly important to you, you immunize yourself from the effects of " affluenza ."
- WHAT AILS US : Webster's New World College Dictionary says it has " diagnosed " affluenza as the word of the month.
- John De Graaf, another producer of " Escape From Affluenza, " announces that consumers are tired of trying to keep up with the Joneses.
- The term Affluenza has been popularized by one therapist, Jessie H . O'Neill of Milwaukee, to describe how values are distorted by too much money.
- Although the dictionary's honchos are smitten by " affluenza " today, it's unclear whether the word will make the cut in the next edition.
- As introduced Monday, " Affluenza " is " an unhappy condition of overload, debt, anxiety and waste resulting from the dogged pursuit of more ."
- And others dispensed advice from a booth much like the one Lucy occupied in the comic strip Peanuts, under a sign reading " The affluenza doctor is in ."
- Our entire culture, she posits, suffers from " affluenza " _ with symptoms including workaholism or addiction to the accumulation of money, and an inability to delay gratification.
How can I put and write and define affluenza in a sentence and how is the word affluenza used in a sentence and examples? affluenza造句, affluenza造句, 用affluenza造句, affluenza meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.