affective experience in a sentence
- It emphasizes the significance of everyday life and affective experience.
- These processes are usually connected to affective experiences such as anger or fear.
- It is increasingly possible to correlate cognitive and affective experience of self with neural processes.
- There is strong evidence that using cannabis can produce temporary and usually mild affective experiences.
- Subjective affective experiences ( SAE ) consist of the average of overall positive and negative affect.
- For instance, research indicates that negative vocabulary is more richly descriptive of the affective experience than that of positive vocabulary.
- The remaining items would be divided into three factors : arrogant and deceitful interpersonal style, deficient affective experience and impulsive and irresponsible behavioral style.
- They were not suffering from an inability to experience or express emotion, but from " an inability to contain and reflect over an excess of affective experience ."
- Thus, based on Buddhaghosa's analysis, clinging is more fundamentally an erroneous core belief ( self-doctrine clinging ) than a habitualized affective experience ( sense-pleasure clinging ).
- The SPQL construct consists of three axes ( see SPQL model diagram ) : Subjective well-being ( SWB ), subjective affective experiences ( SAE ), and fulfillment of needs and preferences.
- It's difficult to see affective experience in a sentence .
- However, it is also acknowledged that, in adults, the affective experience is a result of both the innate mechanism and a " complex matrix of nested and interacting ideo-affective formations ."
- Research with psychophysiological methods corroborated this positive effect on affective experience : easy-to-perceive stimuli were not only judged more positively but increased activation in the zygomaticus major muscle, the so-called " smiling muscle ".
- People who have experienced more positive and less negative subjective affective experiences ( SAE ) during their lives ( i . e ., transient deviations ), have a higher SPQL . The average of positive and negative SAE was used to measure overall SAE.
- The notion of negative differentiation is consistent with the mobilization-minimization hypothesis, which posits that negative events, as a consequence of this complexity, require a greater mobilization of cognitive resources to deal with the affective experience and a greater effort to minimize the consequences.
- Tomkins recognized that our affective experiences fall into patterns that we may group together according to criteria such as the types of persons and places involved and the degree of intensity of the effect experienced, the patterns of which constitute scripts that inform our behavior in an effort to maximize positive affect and to minimize negative affect.
- For the sake of simplicity, let us keep out things like motivation, or attitude, or temperament, which could belong to other categories anyway ( volition, or cognition, or personality ) & Feeling, emotion, mood, and sentiment are all the same, in a certain sense : they are affective experiences.
- David Elliott and Marissa Silverman suggest that more effective advocacy involves shying away from " dumbing down " values and aims through slogans and misleading data, energy being better focused into engaging potential supporters in active music-making and musical-affective experiences, these actions recognizing that music and music-making are inherent to human culture and behavior, distinguishing humans from other species.
- It should be noted however that the adjective " emotional " looks like an acceptable synonym of affective ! " Feeling " does not seem appropriate as a category heading : it seems not suitable for an enumeration of a variety of feelings & So, "'what term should be used for referring to the category of affective experiences or emotional states in general " '?
- Boredom has been defined by Cynthia D . Fisher in terms of its main central psychological processes : " an unpleasant, transient interest and difficulty concentrating on the current activity . " Mark Leary et al . describe boredom as " an affective experience associated with cognitive attentional processes . " In positive psychology, boredom is described as a response to a moderate challenge for which the subject has more than enough skill.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"affective disturbance" in a sentence, "affective domain" in a sentence, "affective education" in a sentence, "affective empathy" in a sentence, "affective events theory" in a sentence, "affective fallacy" in a sentence, "affective feeling" in a sentence, "affective filter" in a sentence, "affective flattening" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define affective experience in a sentence and how is the word affective experience used in a sentence and examples? affective experience造句, affective experience造句, 用affective experience造句, affective experience meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.