aerospace research institute in a sentence
- On January 6, 2008, the Korea Aerospace Research Institute reported that they had lost contact with the satellite.
- The Aerospace Research Institute affiliated to the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology is active organization in the space science and technology applications.
- An experimental aircraft, which was outfitted with extra fuel tanks and electronics in January in Florida, was donated by Korean Aerospace Research Institute.
- The Iranian manned spaceship project is a proposal by the Iranian Aerospace Research Institute of Iranian Space Research Center ( ISRC ) to put an astronaut into space.
- "Experts know that a country that possesses this can obtain all subsequent stages " in missile production, Rafsanjani told staff at the Aerospace Research Institute in Tehran.
- In 2009, a SUSE Linux-based HPC system made by the Aerospace Research Institute of Iran ( ARI ) was launched with 32 cores and now runs 96 cores.
- The 14-meter-( yard-) long, six-ton rocket was manufactured by the state Korea Aerospace Research Institute and fueled by kerosine and liquid oxygen, the ministry's news release said.
- Choi Dong-whan, president of the Korean Aerospace Research Institute, the government space agency, said in an interview that Korea's space-launching rocket program would be economically viable and that the project would not have military applications.
- The "'KAI KUH-1 Surion "'is a twin-engine, transport utility helicopter developed primarily by Korea Aerospace Industries ( KAI ), Agency for Defense Development ( ADD ) and Korea Aerospace Research Institute ( KARI ) jointly with Eurocopter.
- "' Seung Jo Kim "'( born June 24, 1950 ) has been the current President of KARI ( Korea Aerospace Research Institute ) since June 2011, where the most of the national aerospace systems like aircraft, satellites and rockets are developed.
- It's difficult to see aerospace research institute in a sentence .
- Other customers include MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates's Radarsat-1 and Radarsat-2, the Taiwanese National Space Organization's Formosat-2, the Korea Aerospace Research Institute of South Korea's Arirang-2, the Indian Space Research Organisation's Technology Experiment Satellite, Cartosat-1 and Cartosat-2, the German RapidEye constellation, the Italian Space Agency's COSMO-SkyMed and the German Aerospace Center's TerraSAR-X.
"aerospace psychology" in a sentence, "aerospace reconnaissance" in a sentence, "aerospace relay" in a sentence, "aerospace rescue and recovery service" in a sentence, "aerospace research" in a sentence, "aerospace research laboratory" in a sentence, "aerospace research pilot school" in a sentence, "aerospace research pilots school" in a sentence, "aerospace safety" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define aerospace research institute in a sentence and how is the word aerospace research institute used in a sentence and examples? 用aerospace research institute造句, 用aerospace research institute造句, 用aerospace research institute造句, aerospace research institute meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.