aerospace propulsion in a sentence
- Aerospace Propulsion Products BV from Netherlands builds the igniter.
- Development works are mainly carried out by the Xi'an Aerospace Propulsion Institute.
- The incorporation of lightweight heat exchangers in the main thermodynamic cycles of these engines is a new feature to aerospace propulsion.
- The Propulsion Directorate was formed through the merger of the aerospace propulsion section at Wright Laboratory and the space propulsion section at Phillips Laboratory.
- Avio was able to increase internationalisation, working in the fields of design, development and manufacture of components and modules for aerospace propulsion.
- During his career, Jahn worked on electrically powered spacecraft propulsion and directed several major research programs in advanced aerospace propulsion systems, in cooperation with NASA and the U . S . Air Force.
- In 1935, Hans von Ohain ( Germany ) started work on a similar design while completely unaware of Whittle's work . . . " " Thomas A . Ward, Aerospace Propulsion Systems, 2010 page xiv
- It's difficult to see aerospace propulsion in a sentence .
"aerospace product" in a sentence, "aerospace production" in a sentence, "aerospace program" in a sentence, "aerospace project" in a sentence, "aerospace projects" in a sentence, "aerospace psychology" in a sentence, "aerospace reconnaissance" in a sentence, "aerospace relay" in a sentence, "aerospace rescue and recovery service" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define aerospace propulsion in a sentence and how is the word aerospace propulsion used in a sentence and examples? 用aerospace propulsion造句, 用aerospace propulsion造句, 用aerospace propulsion造句, aerospace propulsion meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.