aerations in a sentence
- She said the project would allow underground installation of aeration tanks.
- Blue plastic tarps line countless ponds saddled by yellow aeration paddles.
- Currently, water pumps provide the only substantial flow and aeration.
- In 1898, Lyublino Aeration Fields were built in this area.
- Cleaning can be performed by aeration, back wash and CIP.
- Possibly, he feels the need for aeration, so to speak.
- Soil aeration is an effective method for improving irrigation efficiency.
- The pumping would lower groundwater levels to allow installation of aeration tanks.
- They are a simplified and less expensive version of traditional aeration systems.
- Aeration : Oxygen is required for efficient decomposition of the organic wastes.
- It's difficult to see aerations in a sentence .
- This allows for better plant growth because of improved aeration and drainage.
- Aeration can be achieved simply by turning the heap over.
- Land application can be an attractive alternative to the aeration.
- The enclosure must have proper aeration to prevent the growth of mold.
- Many types of aeration equipment have been used to thermally destratify lakes.
- An adequate aeration program will relieve compaction and improve drainage.
- This aeration network becomes blocked when water enters soil pores.
- This is contained in a steel pot that has an aeration system.
- A sump can also improve aeration of the water in the aquarium.
- Dissolved oxygen levels can be increased through two methods aeration and oxygenation.
How can I put and write and define aerations in a sentence and how is the word aerations used in a sentence and examples? aerations造句, aerations造句, 用aerations造句, aerations meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.