aedes japonicus in a sentence
- Their subjects include Aedes japonicus, an Asian mosquito species relatively new to this country.
- For now, County Executive Joseph Rampe doesn't favor spraying the aedes japonicus's rural territory with pesticides.
- Aedes japonicus is native to Japan and Korea.
- Night-biting culex pipiens obliged first; now day-biting Aedes japonicus has made the risk a 24-hour affair.
- Results of the test on a type of mosquito, the day-flying aedes japonicus, came back late Wednesday.
- Some mosquito species are more competent vectors than others, and Turell has found that Aedes japonicus is among the best.
- This year, she said, it has also been detected in another species, aedes japonicus, which bites during the day, she said.
- "Aedes japonicus " is capable of experimental transmission of West Nile Virus and is considered to be an active vector-borne diseases.
- But this year it has been found in Aedes japonicus, a type of mosquito that feeds on blood around the clock.
- Their subjects include Aedes japonicus, an Asian mosquito species relatively new to this country that appears especially adept at transmitting the virus.
- It's difficult to see aedes japonicus in a sentence .
- In the Westchester hamlet of Armonk, it was detected in the Aedes japonicus, a type of mosquito that feeds on blood round the clock.
- More recently, one public relations firm promoted Fordham University researchers who were saying that another mosquito, Aedes japonicus, might, just might, transmit West Nile, too.
- Aedes japonicus, native to Japan and Korea, is believed to have arrived in the Northeast in recent years, traveling in shipments of used tires, said Signor.
- Adult " Aedes koreicus " are relatively large, with areas of white scales on black background, strongly resembling " Aedes japonicus ", which has also become established outside its native range.
- The researchers themselves were a bit more circumspect; they are not sure yet how common their new mosquito, Aedes japonicus, is, how well it transmits the virus, or whether it even bites people.
- But she said the sample from Westchester revealed the virus for the first time in the Aedes japonicus mosquito, a recent arrival in the Northeast, which is " likely to be a daytime feeder ."
"aedes christi" in a sentence, "aedes dorsalis" in a sentence, "aedes egypti" in a sentence, "aedes fortunae huiusce diei" in a sentence, "aedes hensilli" in a sentence, "aedes koreicus" in a sentence, "aedes luteocephalus" in a sentence, "aedes malayensis" in a sentence, "aedes mediovittatus" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define aedes japonicus in a sentence and how is the word aedes japonicus used in a sentence and examples? aedes japonicus造句, aedes japonicus造句, 用aedes japonicus造句, aedes japonicus meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.