advancing in a sentence
- Nigeria appears to have advanced further than Cameroon at this stage.
- Spain advanced to the second round by playing the waiting game.
- Brazil was already qualified to advance and Sweden was almost qualified.
- Investors appeared to have discounted the earnings report well in advance.
- No other advanced country in the world would cut them off.
- It then advanced to the final by beating Peru and Uruguay.
- Gone are the methodical and slow-paced advances of Normandy.
- But it also has one of the most advanced treatment programs.
- I would propose taking very concrete measures to advance their status.
- Advancing stocks outnumbered declining stocks, 1, 237 to 903.
- It's difficult to see advancing in a sentence .
- Coach, we don't work that far in advance.
- "I haven't thought about appeals in advance.
- But the most advanced project involves an improved artificial hip joint.
- George Kennan, Institute for Advanced Study, and Annelise Kennan.
- Analysts said the ruling was just an inconvenience to Advanced Micro.
- He stayed on there, advancing to full professor by 1950.
- Advancing stocks topped declining stocks, 1, 257 to 933.
- And once they become officers, blacks seldom advance into management.
- The torta can be made up to 2 days in advance.
- Petitioner advances two arguments meant to justify vacatur on systemic grounds.
"advances to subcontractors" in a sentence, "advances to the government" in a sentence, "advances versus declines" in a sentence, "advances warrant" in a sentence, "advancest" in a sentence, "advancing agriculture" in a sentence, "advancing angle" in a sentence, "advancing arm" in a sentence, "advancing blade" in a sentence,