advance in in a sentence
- She said the Sydney taxi service was the most technologically advanced in
- The effort comes as terrorists are reaching for advances in modern technology
- The rally in stocks was fueled by the advance in bonds.
- Wheat prices advanced in spillover from the rallies in row crops.
- The gains came on modest advances in stocks across the market.
- Such publicity has raised public hopes for quick advances in cancer.
- Restraining the advance in stocks was a gain in the dollar.
- The decline was tempered by advances in utility and merchandising shares.
- That press is considered the most technologically advanced in the country.
- The government imposed media censorship during the rebel advance in May.
- It's difficult to see advance in in a sentence .
- Wildlife management in this state has advanced in leaps and bounds.
- Area golfers Craig Stadler and Duffy Waldorf advanced in dramatic fashion.
- He also praised Japan for its advances in energy and medicine.
- The move was led by a continued advance in airline shares.
- Recent advances in fiber and carpet manufacturing have helped lower costs.
- Shares in 11 stocks advanced in price while 15 closed unchanged.
- Increases will be tied to advances in the federal minimum wage.
- Experts say advances in technology can help judges strike this balance.
- They became more rounded and streamlined because of advances in technology.
- Stocks advanced in Tokyo but pulled back in most European markets.
"advance guards" in a sentence, "advance heading" in a sentence, "advance health care directive" in a sentence, "advance health directive" in a sentence, "advance ignition" in a sentence, "advance in a pioneering spirit" in a sentence, "advance in cash" in a sentence, "advance in close order" in a sentence, "advance in contact" in a sentence,