advance a line in a sentence
- I disagree that the category should be used and advance a line of argument to support that view.
- He argues that Clarence Darrow, in defending Leopold and Loeb, advanced a line of reasoning devoid of " any guiding principles of good and evil, sanity and madness, innocence and guilt ."
- Bush used the occasion to try to advance a line of attack the White House and his re-election campaign have been using against Democratic rival John Kerry : that he favors tax increases.
- Before the closure of the Photo Imaging unit, the Dim鈍e lineup included the long-zoom Z line, the E / G lines ( the G series finally incorporating former Konica models ), the thin / light X line, and the advanced A line.
- It's difficult to see advance a line in a sentence .