additive in a sentence
- The nitrogen additive feeds the microorganisms that are responsible for decomposition.
- Additives, preservatives and sugars in these flavored versions add up.
- Clinton actually extended the exemption to ETBE, another chemical additive.
- Natural breads without any preservatives or additives are not good keepers.
- She also notes that Ethyl was the manufacturer of that additive.
- Many rich countries have phased out lead as a gasoline additive.
- It will probably end up being pretty additive to the company,
- It said the additive industry will have fewer but bigger companies.
- All three Exxon grades contain the same amount of cleaning additive.
- Alusuisse makes products ranging from fine chemicals to polymers and additives.
- It's difficult to see additive in a sentence .
- People overseas think of soy sauce as a cheap food additive,
- Synthetics are made with the urine of pregnant horses and additives.
- Before 1994, the government categorized dietary supplements as food additives.
- That's the most complaints ever for a food additive.
- The study focused on additives that add oxygen to the fuel.
- But clearly, pride has become a crucial additive in each.
- Q : Are additive-free cigarettes safer than regular cigarettes?
- And it has no chemical additives, " he said.
- But borax has not officially been approved as a food additive.
- Finding a suitable additive proved to be only half the problem.
"additions to esther" in a sentence, "additions to existing product lines" in a sentence, "additions to fixed assets" in a sentence, "additions to the book of esther" in a sentence, "additiv" in a sentence, "additive action" in a sentence, "additive agent" in a sentence, "additive algorithm" in a sentence, "additive allele" in a sentence,