additive process in a sentence
- I'm aware that " 3d printing " actually means an additive process.
- A large number of additive processes are now available.
- A number of additive processes are now available.
- Unlike other motion-picture additive process.
- In the alternate, regular metal foams can be produced by additive processes such as selective laser melting ( SLM ).
- Additive manufacturing is achieved using an " additive process ", where successive layers of material are laid down in different shapes.
- Philip Glass's " 1 + 1 " ( 1968 ) employs the additive process in which short phrases are slowly expanded.
- Most rapid prototyping technologies are based on the additive process, solidifying thin layered sections or slices one on top of each other.
- Many exceptions to this rule are products of ring-opening polymerization, which tends to produce condensation-like polymers even though it is an additive process.
- The ( semi-) additive process is commonly used for multi-layer boards as it facilitates the plating-through of the holes to produce conductive vias in the circuit board.
- It's difficult to see additive process in a sentence .
- It is a kind of additive process and since they want to sell textbooks with the largest appeal, they put everything in in a kind of smorgasbord approach.
- Building on the Additive Manufacturing vs . 3D Printing paragraph, the newly reworked Additive Manufacturing page offers both concise and precise technical clarity, comprehending all 7 recognized additive processes.
- The manufacture of such devices is an additive process involving deposition of several successive layers of conductor, resistors and dielectric layers onto an electrically insulating substrate using a screen-printing process.
- The additive process has been available since 1960 and " such processes have been employed in fertilizer grade ammonium nitrate in England, South Africa " and other countries, the suit says.
- Compared to some other additive processes DED has seen less frequent implementation, however recent hybrid approaches combining it with CNC milling promise more extensive adoption of this technology in the future.
- It differs from the more widely known techniques of laser engraving and laser ablation in that it is an additive process, adding material to the substrate surface instead of removing it.
- Chordioids as a technique is related to polychords insofar as polychords are the result of an additive process, but differs in that the basis of polychords is the addition of two known chords.
- The first natural color processes were in the 1900s and 1910s and were two color additive color processes or red and green missing primary color blue, one additive process of time was Kinemacolor.
- In the full additive process the bare laminate is covered with a photosensitive film which is imaged ( exposed to light through a mask and then developed which removes the unexposed film ).
- Yet most newcomers seemed like apprentices either to Glass, whose early fascination with additive process was then giving way to an interest in drama, or to Reich, who was focused on the intricacies of interlocking rhythms.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"additive primary" in a sentence, "additive primary color" in a sentence, "additive primary colors" in a sentence, "additive primary colour" in a sentence, "additive primary colours" in a sentence, "additive product" in a sentence, "additive properties" in a sentence, "additive property" in a sentence, "additive quantity" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define additive process in a sentence and how is the word additive process used in a sentence and examples? additive process造句, additive process造句, 用additive process造句, additive process meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.