additive primary colors in a sentence
- In modern color theory, also known as the RGB color model, red, green and blue are additive primary colors.
- Color televisions are based on using phosphors of the three additive primary colors ( red, green and blue, RGB ).
- Red, green, and blue are the additive primary colors normally used in additive color systems such as projectors and computer terminals.
- Red, green and blue lights, representing the three basic additive primary colors of the RGB color system, red, green, and blue.
- Red, green, and blue lights, representing the three basic additive primary colors of the RGB color system, red, green, and blue
- Red is one of the additive primary colors of visible light, along with green and blue, which in scarlet or vermilion to the bluish-red crimson.
- Colors can be created on computer monitors with color spaces based on the RGB color model, using the additive primary colors ( red, green, and blue ).
- A subtractive primary color ( cyan, magenta, yellow ) is what remains when one of the additive primary colors ( red, green, blue ) has been removed from the spectrum.
- An image is produced by controlling the intensity of each of the three electron beams, one for each additive primary color ( red, green, and blue ) with a video signal as a reference.
- Digital color management uses a hue circle defined around the additive primary colors ( the RGB color model ), as the colors in a computer monitor are additive mixtures of light, not subtractive mixtures of paints.
- It's difficult to see additive primary colors in a sentence .
- The term " color " became popular simply because the charge responsible for the strong force between particles can be analogized to the three additive primary colors of human vision : red, green, and blue.
- The combination of two of the standard three additive primary colors in equal proportions produces an additive secondary color cyan, magenta or yellow which, in the form of dyes or pigments, are the standard primary colors in subtractive color systems.
- That is why the name fuchsia was chosen as the equivalent to one of the three secondary additive primary colors, electric magenta, because " A Dictionary of Color " was the primary reference on color names ( besides the " Munsell Book of Color " ) before the introduction of personal computers.
- In the subtractive color system, used in painting and color printing, green is created by a combination of yellow and blue, or yellow and cyan; in the RGB color model, used on television and computer screens, it is one of the additive primary colors, along with red and blue, which are mixed in different combinations to create all other colors.
- Without halftoning, the three primary process colors could be printed only as solid blocks of color, and therefore could produce only seven colors : the three primaries themselves, plus three secondary colors produced by layering two of the primaries : cyan and yellow produce green, cyan and magenta produce blue, yellow and magenta produce red ( these subtractive secondary colors correspond roughly to the additive primary colors ) plus layering all three of them resulting in black.
"additive polynomial" in a sentence, "additive preference" in a sentence, "additive primaries" in a sentence, "additive primary" in a sentence, "additive primary color" in a sentence, "additive primary colour" in a sentence, "additive primary colours" in a sentence, "additive process" in a sentence, "additive product" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define additive primary colors in a sentence and how is the word additive primary colors used in a sentence and examples? additive primary colors造句, additive primary colors造句, 用additive primary colors造句, additive primary colors meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.