additional bit in a sentence
- An additional bit marks " special exits " such as locked doors.
- Additional bits added by the UTF-8 encoding process are shown in black.
- Additional bits added by the UTF-16 encoding process are shown in black.
- These additional bits are called " justification " or " stuffing " bits.
- In many cases, the additional bit of information can be stored at no additional memory cost.
- A table with only three entries could be enlarged by incorporating additional bits of the mantissa.
- This choice, while costing an additional bit per macroblock, can improve prediction quality and therefore reduce residual.
- Encryption is measured in bits, with each additional bit making the code twice as hard to read.
- :Your External links need an additional bit of formatting : a phrase describing what the link is to.
- And, Spike said, an additional bit of confirmation came when he was looking at a Caravaggio in London with Hockney.
- It's difficult to see additional bit in a sentence .
- The header contains an 8-bit Source Address and a 17-bit Parameter Group Number, as well as a few additional bits.
- In general, each additional bit of key length doubles the amount of effort needed for unauthorized users to break the key.
- Addresses referenced a single character encoded in 6 bits with two additional bits per character, a word mark and a parity bit.
- Several bank-switching control bits could be gathered into a register, approximately doubling the available memory spaces with each additional bit in the register.
- It is an offline binary search tree, while only using O ( \ log \ log n ) additional bits of memory per node.
- This adaptation, titled " Revengers Tragedy ", consisted primarily of the original play's dialogue, with some additional bits written in a more modern tone.
- Another minor change, albeit an interesting one, was an additional bit of dialogue concerning the fate of Jigger, which was not revealed in the original musical.
- PALM has a 16-bit data bus, with two additional bits used for RAM . A simple bank switching scheme was used to extend the address space.
- This increases the attacker's workload by a factor of 65000, approximately 2 16, which means the enhanced key is worth about 16 additional bits in key strength.
- "' Launch Time "'is a new concept for handling Ethernet socket, an additional bit ( MSG _ LAUNCHTIME ) is specified in the " sendto " flags field.
"additional benefit" in a sentence, "additional benefit funding" in a sentence, "additional bias" in a sentence, "additional birth" in a sentence, "additional births" in a sentence, "additional body part" in a sentence, "additional body parts" in a sentence, "additional booking" in a sentence, "additional breeding" in a sentence,