adaptive process in a sentence
- This makes the information much more accessible, which makes adaptive process changes possible.
- This is an adaptive process that adjusts automatically to background noise and environmental influences.
- In its emphasis on iterative governance, adaptive processes, and self-organization,.
- Sometimes, the adaptive process can continue after one translation.
- At the highest level, reference values ( goals ) are set by heredity or adaptive processes.
- Adaptive processes typically become trapped on such optima.
- As a result of this adaptive process they infer beliefs about themselves, others and their environment.
- This is due to both behavioral and physiological adjustments, since there are different types of adaptive processes.
- Knowledge creation, knowledge retention, and knowledge transfer can be seen as adaptive processes that are functions of experience.
- In the paraxial mesoderm, however, development is a dynamic and adaptive process that adjusts according to posterior body growth.
- It's difficult to see adaptive process in a sentence .
- The political dimension of the colony under early British rule is also revelatory of a series of intertwined adaptive processes.
- Competing value claims will inevitably arise and lead to conflicts that must be addressed through an inclusive, deliberative and adaptive process.
- This allowed for human adaptation of the environment to be a learned process, unlike nonhuman species, whose adaptive process is instinctual.
- Demand for richer services, like MMS ( multimedia messaging service ) will be " an evolutionary adaptive process, " he said.
- Such narrative flow is a highly adaptive process, crucial for planning, evaluating, explaining, as well as recalling the past and imagining a future.
- The adaptive processes of the human body will only respond if continually called upon to exert greater force to meet higher physiological demands.
- Downregulation of post-synaptic 5-HT 2A receptor is an adaptive process provoked by chronic administration of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors ( SSRIs ) and classical antipsychotics.
- "' Boria "'( Malay theatre of Indian origin which has through adaptive processes, become the one and only theatre of Malay community in Penang, Malaysia
- The findings indicated that perception is an essentially adaptive process, or as Gibson put it, " We perceive to learn, as well as learn to perceive ."
- The 24MTC immigrants, who migrated from Andhra Pradesh during the pre-Colonial period, underwent various cultural diversities, met difficulties in the patterns of linguistic assimilation, adjustment and other adaptive processes.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"adaptive prediction coding" in a sentence, "adaptive predictive coding" in a sentence, "adaptive predictor" in a sentence, "adaptive principle" in a sentence, "adaptive procedure" in a sentence, "adaptive processing" in a sentence, "adaptive processing system" in a sentence, "adaptive processor" in a sentence, "adaptive product" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define adaptive process in a sentence and how is the word adaptive process used in a sentence and examples? adaptive process造句, adaptive process造句, 用adaptive process造句, adaptive process meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.