adaptive predictor in a sentence
- APC is related to linear predictive coding ( LPC ) in that both use adaptive predictors.
- In such scenarios, two-level adaptive predictor works more efficiently than a saturation counter.
- The advantage of the two-level adaptive predictor is that it can quickly learn to predict an arbitrary repetitive pattern.
- A two-level adaptive predictor with globally shared history buffer and pattern history table is called a " gshare " predictor if it Atom processors.
- A two-level adaptive predictor remembers the history of the last n occurrences of the branch and uses one saturating counter for each of the possible 2 n history patterns.
- The general rule for a two-level adaptive predictor with an n-bit history is that it can predict any repetitive sequence with any period if all n-bit sub-sequences are different.
- It's difficult to see adaptive predictor in a sentence .
"adaptive policy" in a sentence, "adaptive positioning" in a sentence, "adaptive prediction" in a sentence, "adaptive prediction coding" in a sentence, "adaptive predictive coding" in a sentence, "adaptive principle" in a sentence, "adaptive procedure" in a sentence, "adaptive process" in a sentence, "adaptive processing" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define adaptive predictor in a sentence and how is the word adaptive predictor used in a sentence and examples? adaptive predictor造句, adaptive predictor造句, 用adaptive predictor造句, adaptive predictor meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.