adaptive palette in a sentence
- Adaptive palettes only work well with a unique image.
- But this creates a heavy dependence between the image pixels and its adaptive palette.
- To display different images with different adaptive palettes, they must be loaded one by one, as in a slideshow.
- Here are samples of four different indexed color images with color patches to show their respective ( and largely incompatible ) adaptive palettes:
- Here is an example of what happens when an indexed color image is displayed with any color palette that is not its own adaptive palette:
- Assuming a limited 8-bit depth graphic display, it is necessary to load a given image's adaptive palette into the color hardware registers prior to loading the image surface itself into the frame buffer.
- Trying to display different images with adaptive palettes over an 8-bit display usually results in only one image with correct colors, because the images have different palettes and only one can be displayed at a time.
- To render an arbitrary image, a programmer may choose to first examine the original image for the most noticeable of these transitions and then assign those colors to one of the registers, a technique known as adaptive palettes.
- It's difficult to see adaptive palette in a sentence .
"adaptive optimizer" in a sentence, "adaptive or variable bandwidth kernel density estimation" in a sentence, "adaptive organization" in a sentence, "adaptive pacemaker" in a sentence, "adaptive pacing" in a sentence, "adaptive participatory integrated approach" in a sentence, "adaptive partition" in a sentence, "adaptive partition scheduler" in a sentence, "adaptive partition schedulers" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define adaptive palette in a sentence and how is the word adaptive palette used in a sentence and examples? adaptive palette造句, adaptive palette造句, 用adaptive palette造句, adaptive palette meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.